- Use of the Site and Content—permissions and restrictions. You may only make noncommercial uses of the Site and the Content. You may access the Course Videos for your own personal use. In addition, you may download any Course Videos for which a downloading option is offered on the Site. You may not retransmit, publish, distribute, display or otherwise make available any of the Course Videos or other Content to others. In no event may you alter or modify the Course Videos or any other Content, including, without limitation, by adding any advertisement or other material or by interfering with the viewing of any Content. You agree to retain all copyright and other notices on any Content you obtain from the Site. None of the foregoing restrictions will apply to your own User Content (as defined below).
- Enrollment Fee. Full payment of the enrollment fee is due before the time of registration. We work with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure. We will give you access to the course when full payment has been made. The enrollment fee shall cover the course registration and participation, and all other Course content. Any funds received on your behalf in excess of the full enrollment fee will be returned to you.Your subscription service will continue month-to-month and automatically renew until cancelled. You must cancel your subscription before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s subscription fees.The subscription fee for the service will be charged on a monthly basis on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of the paying portion of your subscription until your subscription is cancelled. Subscription fees are fully earned upon payment.You can cancel your subscription at any time, and you will continue to have access to the subscription service through the end of your monthly billing period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods.To cancel, go to the “Edit Profile” page on our website and follow the instructions for cancellation. We regularly run promotions and sales for our courses and certain courses are only available at discounted prices for a set period of time. The price applicable to a course will be the price at the time you complete your purchase of the course (at checkout). Any price offered for a particular course may be different when you are logged into your account from the price available to users who are not registered or logged in, because some of our promotions are available to certain users only.We reserve the right, at our sole discretion and at any time, to modify the enrollment fees. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification or price change to the enrollment fees.
- Refund Policy. Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. However, due to the nature of online courses, there are no refunds after the start of the first course. If you purchased a workshop ticket online, you will receive a 50 percent refund if you cancel within 48 hours of the start of the course. No refunds will be given after the 48 hours have passed. To make a request for a refund, submit a written request to [email protected] We’ll notify you via e-mail of the status your refund once we’ve received and processed your request. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days.
- Course Cancellation. DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment. Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations. In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.
- User submissions and rules of conduct. Account holders will be able to participate in online discussion forums and to submit or post comments, profiles and/or other content on the Site (collectively, “User Content”). You are solely responsible for any User Content you post or submit to the Site, and for the consequences of posting or submitting it. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you grant us a nonexclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, fully paid, perpetual license to use, reproduce, prepare derivative works of, distribute, display, perform, and otherwise make available your User Content in connection with the Site and for our broader educational purposes, including without limitation for promoting or redistributing part or all of the Site (and derivative works thereof) in any manner or media, and to authorize others to do the foregoing. By posting or submitting User Content to the Site, you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant us the foregoing rights, and that neither your User Content nor our use of it as permitted under the foregoing license will infringe or violate anyone’s rights. You agree not to submit or post any content, or engage in any other activity in connection with the Site, that:
– Infringes anyone’s copyright,patent, trademark or other proprietary rights, or rights of privacy or publicity
– Violates any law or regulation
– Is intentionally false or misleading
– Defames, threatens, or harasses anyone
– Is obscene or contains pornography
– Contains or utilizes any computer virus, other malicious code, or program that may damage or interfere with the operation of any system, or may unlawful intercept any data or personal information
– Contains or consists of advertising or any form of commercial solicitation or activity
- Disclaimer of warranties. THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS, LICENSORS, CONTENT PROVIDERS AND DISTRIBUTORS (COLLECTIVELY, OTHER THAN PROVIDERS OF USER CONTENT, OUR “COLLABORATORS”) DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE) REGARDING THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE AND OUR COLLABORATORS MAKE NO WARRANTY ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, SUFFICIENCY OR QUALITY OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, NOR THAT ANY PARTICULAR CONTENT WILL CONTINUE TO BE MADE AVAILABLE. WE DO NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT OR CONTENT PROVIDED BY OTHERS. NEITHER WE NOR OUR COLLABORATORS WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT ERROR OR INTERRUPTION, OR THAT THE SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MATERIALS.
- Links to other sites. Links on the Site to third-party web sites are provided solely as a convenience to you. We do not approve or endorse the content of linked third-party sites, and you agree that we will have no responsibility or liability in connection with your use of any linked third-party sites.
- Copyright complaints. We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your copyright has been violated on the Site, please notify us as provided at Reporting Copyright Infringements, where you will find the contact information for our designated agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (see 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3) for further information). That contact information pertains only to notifications of claimed infringement. Please direct all other communications concerning the Site to decoreartdesign.com.