Tuesday: 7:30 PM – 10:30 PM ( 10 weeks )
January 8 – March 12
Call us at 213-500-4665
In this course, students will build a professional level of project for Product design portfolio. Students can explore various products such as consumer electronics, shoes, and wearable tech from ideation sketch to final execution.
- Pen / Pencil
- Masking Tape: 2″ or 3″ wide
- Laptop ( Optional )
- 14 and older
- 10 students
Getting a Direction
- Explore on different products and brands
- Choose your direction
Deep dive on a product
- Research / Analysis on your brand and product
- Creating research page
- Learn about key attributes
- Gathering visual references
- Organizing researches and ideations
- Creating research and ideation pages
- Overall form, detail orthographic drawing
- Refinement for final design
- Placement logos and background
- Final Rendering
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.