PEN AND INK
Class is for beginning level students who are interested in pursuing a career in illustration. The students will be working in pen and ink and will be exposed to basic drawing and composition
11” x 15” or 12” x 18” Drawing Pad
• 0.5 Micron Tech pen (Sakura)
• Black Daler-Rowney FW acrylic ink
• Size 6 watercolor brush (Buy the cheapest one)
Introduction to Line
• The concept of contrast
Introduction to Shape
• Re-designing the silhouette to visually stimulate the eye
Introduction to Form
• Creating depth through overlapping & foreshortening
• Concept of light & shadow
• Definition of composition
• Symmetrical vs. asymmetrical
• Visual fluidity/rhythms
• Concept of tonal design
Note: You can get class schedule and detail syllabus when you are enrolled the course. Syllabus can be modified under certain condition such as level of students in class.
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.