Photoshop Class : Beginner
Get to know and learn about Photoshop and become an expert in photo editing who can create Movie Poster, Album Cover, and Visual Presentation.
- Laptop ( Windows or Mac )
- Adobe Photoshop on your laptop
- Mouse or Tablet (Optional)
- Note + Pen
- 14 and older
- 10 students
< You will need to have Adobe Photoshop installed on your laptop for the start of class. >
1. Get to know about Photoshop
- What is Photoshop?
- Why we use?
- What are Layers ?
- How to create and use?
- Rearranging Layers
- What are more about Layers? ( cover up for future class)
2. Let’s start editing < Portrait >
- Change scale
- Add persepctive
- Distorting Image
- Warp tool to edit
- How to use select tool
- Add or subtract selection area
- Change the level and saturation
3. Let’s design poster
- Learn about different modes in layer
- Learn about layer styles
- More about selection method
- Control the light and saturation
- Color Balance
- How to use Designer’s Font
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified via email;
DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.