Illustrator Class : Beginner
Get to know and learn about Adobe Illustrator and become an expert in graphic design by exercising layout, package design and iconography study.
- Laptop ( Windows or Mac )
- Adobe Photoshop on your laptop
- Mouse or Tablet (Optional)
- Note + Pen
- 14 and older
- 10 students
< You will need to have Adobe Illustrator installed on your laptop for the start of class. >
1. Understanding Illustrator
- What is Adobe illustrator?
- Usage examples with illustrator
- Vector vs Pixel
- Get Started : Selection Tools
2. Packaging Design <A Gift Box >
- Building a Tea Box Template
- Iconography : Tea Icon
- Add / Subtract of Vector ( Pathfinder )
- Typography : Resource + Vector + Alignment
- Type Modification
3. Design a mobile app
- Arranging Artboards
- Mimicking a cellphone background
- Logo Design & Matching a Font
- Iconography : Restaurant Menus
- Iconography : Tab Menus
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date. Registrants will be notified via email;
DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.