Monday: 4 PM – 7 PM ( 5 weeks )
1st session: January 7 – February 4
2nd session: February 11 – March 15
Call us at 213-500-4665
In this course, students will focus on their creativity to create individual art piece. There are no restrictions in materials, medium, and types, such as 2d art work with color pencil, watercolor, acrylic paint, or 3d installation art work as well.
- Illustration board
- Pen/ Pencil
- Laptop (Optional)
- Acrylic paints
- Materials requires more based on students’ project
- 14 and older
- 10 students
Think Tank Labs
- Concept Building
- Story building
Be Original, Not a Copycat!
- Gathering reference images
- Matching medium to your concept
- Is this going to be 2D or 3D installation? If 3D, how big?
- Color palette decision
- Material palette decision
- Check to see if your project go through your planning / If not, where did you missed it? How to fix it for next planning?
- Visual storytelling
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.