Introductory course to Adobe Photoshop. We will cover how to use basic Photoshop tools and students will learn about how to edit images as well as applying special to create images
- Laptop ( Mac or Windows )
- Wacom Tablet and Mouse
- Photoshop should be installed on your laptop
- Pen / Pencil & Sketchbook
bASIC tOOL PRACTICE
- Learning all essential keyboard shortcut keys to improve your workflow
- Understanding a type
- Learn how to layout in hierarchy
- Poster exercise
- Learning more in depth of layout
- Learn how to gather visual references
- 1-2-3 Read
- Introduction to advance composition
- Use visual reference to create a scene
Note: You can get class schedule and detail syllabus when you are enrolled the course. Syllabus can be modified under certain condition such as level of students in class.
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.