Graphic Design Class: Beginner
Get to know and learn about Basic graphic rules and be able to create diffrent artwork using typography and layouts (composition) .
- Pen / Pencil
- 14 and older
- 10 students
Get to know about basic layout and compositions
- What is hierarchy
- Seeing as a shape boxes
- Using negative shapes
- Matching meaning with visual
- Basic understanding of Balanced, Symmetry, Asymmetry, Rising, Figure on ground, Figure and ground, Centered etc..
Making 4 pages brochure or book.
- Basic theory for typography
- Using hierarchy
- Seeing negative shapes
- Using grid system
- How to export
Making a poster using rules we learned on previous classes
- Learn how to adjust images for poster
- Using photography or graphics to apply for background
- Adjusting typo or logo with images
- Putting information according to importance.
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.