Draw Car Basic
Introductory course to Car Design. This course is mainly focusing on how to draw a car in right proportion, which is the most important aspect in automotive design industry. Also, students will learn about draw car in perspective and develop line quality to build up mileage.
- Pen / Prismacolor Pencils
- 14 and older
- 8 students
Let’s learn about Car
- Existing Segment
Let’s start to sketch a car
- Warm up practice
- Start with Side view_Basic Rule
- How to set up right proportion
Rotate the car in perspective
- Rules to draw in perspective
- Methods to draw in perspective
- Tips to draw in perspective
Speed-form with inspiration image
- Why do we need inspiration image
- How to find good inspiration image
- Form study sketch
- How can speed form translate into car
Course Cancellation: DE CORE reserves the right to cancel a course due to insufficient enrollment.
Such decisions will be made at least one week before the scheduled course date.
Registrants will be notified via email; DE CORE will make every effort will be made to avoid cancellations.
In case of a cancellation you will have the choice of registering for the next course date or receiving a refund for the full course fee.